problems with instances

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: problems with instances
From: Javier Castano <javier_castano@ES.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:04:21 +0200
Hi,
     I have NetView Version 5.1 for Windows NT (4.0).

     I´m trying to obtain data from some specific instances of the MIB Objects
for which data is collected. I want some instances for some objects and others
for another ones. I´ve tried this:

     MIB Object:    ifInOctets
     Label:         ifInOctets_!1_!2
     Instance: [^1^2]         -->        but it doesn´t work properly. It must
collect data for all instances except '1'                                   and
'2', but it collects them.

     Does anyone know how are the regular expresions?, is there any patch for
this problem, available?

     Thank you.