Unaswered questions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Unaswered questions
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:10:32 -0400
I have a folder of questions from this list which interest me, and when
the answers shows up, I file them for future reference. There have been a few
in the last week or so that have not gotten answered on the forum, and
I wonder if the senders have figured out the cause of, or solution to their
problems. If so, please don't by shy about posting your own answers for
the rest of us. Don't  be afraid of posting the obvious - the easy ones get
answered. Those that draw no responses are usually hard ones.