FW: Question about mlm_domain

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: FW: Question about mlm_domain
From: "Sin Wai Yee, Maggie" <mwysin@KCRC.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:25:46 +0800
I can't catch your idea very well.

Is that mean the map in the mlm node will refresh after the change of the
mlm domain collections ?

MLM domain will make use of its subnet as the default. How can I control the
node discovery in the mlm ?
How can I erase the node which have been discovered by default setting that
I don't want to be monitored ?

Would you mind to explain more ?