VS: Netview and ARS (Remedy) integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: VS: Netview and ARS (Remedy) integration
From: Eirik Tysse <eirik.tysse@DNB.NO>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 08:11:24 +0200
Running arnvd in debug mode is very useful, but I guess you tried that
already.
arnvd -d

Eirik Tysse
Den norske Bank
DnB IT-Driftstjenester/NSM-Center

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.