status change

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: status change
From: Thorsten Mildeberger <mildeberger@DE.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:08:37 +0200
Hi all,

I spent some time to change some interfaces we don´t want to see from manage to
unmanage, nevertheless after a netmon restart the unmanaged interfaces had been
polled again, so we got the status of ALL interfaces again, the not needed
interfaces as well. So what needs to be done to set some interfaces to unmanage
permanently ? By the way we´re using Netview 5.1.1.

Thanks in advane...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Thorsten Mildeberger
AT&T Global Network Services Deutschland GmbH
Mailing Address: Hechtsheimer Str.2, 55131-12, Dept. 8730, Mainz/Germany