Re: Upgrade

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade
From: Gil Irizarry <IRIZARRG@LABS.WYETH.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:39:09 -0400
Lauritz:
  The only problem I had so far is, that in order for the Web server to
function, I need the "READ/WRITE" map open under root. I had this problem when
I upgraded to 5.1.1. Leslie Clark posted the work around, I have lost that good
info so,
   Leslie,  would you please  re- post it.
Thanks in advance.
Gil Irizarry

>>> lauritz Strydom <Lauritz.Strydom@MAIL.ING.NL> 10/12 11:28 AM >>>
Hi list, can some one please comment of the following. I am running 5.1.1 and
would like to know if anybody has already upgrade to 5.1.2.

What I like to know is, did anybody find any problems while upgrading from 5.1.1
to 5.1.2 .

Please let me know if the upgrade is fine,Thanks

Lauritz Strydom