Re: Analysis on RMON1 History Group Data

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Analysis on RMON1 History Group Data
From: Geoffrey Cheng <gcheng@CA.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:05:18 -0400
Yes, my calculates are based on the history intervals.

Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@PRINCETON.EDU> on 10/15/99 09:49:40 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:

Remember the RMON History is not per sec but either 30 sec or 30 min
unless you have set it up different.
Those are the default.  Are your calcs based on the histort interval?

Jeff Fitzwater
CIT Systems and Networking
Princeton University