Re: NT's netmon "-F" option

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NT's netmon "-F" option
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 07:14:40 -0400
What kind of problems are you seeing?  The -F is for the "fast discovery"
option, unique to NT, and you are correct that it does not put the comma in the
ovsuf file, as perhaps it should, but that doesn't seem to stop netmon from
starting or from picking up the correct options.  The parse seemed robust enough
to handle the missing comma when it was tested here, or so I am told.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Robak, Richard" <richard.robak@INTEL.COM> on 10/14/99 05:05:16 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>