Modifying NetView web "Submaps" web HTML

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Modifying NetView web "Submaps" web HTML
From: "Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott@WESTGROUP.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:59:58 -0500
Is it possible to update/modify the HTML code associated with the NetView
"Submaps" HTML web page?  We want to add the functionality "Maintenance
Mode" that puts a managed node in maintenance, automatically closing all TEC
events, into the web GUI.  This would be in addition to the existing "View",
"Acknowledge", "Unacknowledge", "Diagnostics", and "Help" buttons defined in
the web interface.  We were able to do this with a registration file and
menus in X-windows; now we want to add to the web interface.

Thanks,

Joe Prokott - West Group
Network Architect
610 Opperman Drive