Re: Monitoring memory usage...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Monitoring memory usage...
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 07:58:56 -0400
Get the SIA from the Tivoli support web site (free=unsupported)and install
it on your AIX servers. That agent knows more than you will ever want to
know
about memory usuage and a lot more. Get it from ftp.tivoli.com/support/SIA.
You will need to get the V2.3.1 image as well as the PTF U451914 image.
A prereq for it is one of the bos.compat components (links?) that will
already
be on your Netview box but my not be already installed on your other AIX
servers.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on 10/29/99

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 10/27/99 04:33:46 PM