Re: running NetView on c shell environment - What is required to be set.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: running NetView on c shell environment - What is required to be set.
From: rozi-ai abd-rahman <roziai@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:26:19 PST
James, Thanks for your reply. Since Tivoli can be started in csh
environment, ancd NetView can be invoked from Tivoli Management Console, I
assume that NetView can be run in csh with no problem.
Right??.

Actually I asked this questions because I found that 3Com Transcend NCS 5.0
has got some environment conflick with NetView if run on the same shell.
This caused some appliaction in NCS cannot be started at all.
Unfortunetly no 3Com guys can help me. They initially said that it was
limitation of NCS installed on same box with NetView.

Thanks
Ai