Re: port 80 in use..

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: port 80 in use..
From: Frantsen Christian <cf@INTERNOC.SE>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:09:17 +0100
Either your Netview web server is already started, but I assume that's not
the case since you are trying to start it =) or you have another web-server
running, a regular apache or something.

If you issue the command netstat -a you should see something using port 80
(www)
Find out what this is and get rid of it (unless you want it running that is)
then there should be no problem starting the Netview web server after that.

/Christian