Netview install (missing ICON)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview install (missing ICON)
From: Paul Vize <paul_vize@IE.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:21:31 +0000
All,
     Many thanks for the last help, I checked the update.log or lack of it and
realised the install had failed horribly.
However, one other problem (minor I hope). I done an uninstall as mentioned in
the manual and as the last step removed the server icon.
I performed another install and all went well and no errors in update.log, just
nice completion messages. The only thing that did not work was the
Netview server icon in the Policy region did not add itself again. Is there a
quick way to add this icon ???

Regards,
Paul

Networking Group - IBM in Ireland