Re: Ruleset Question...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ruleset Question...
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <alain.menezes@FORTISBANK.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:08:24 +0100
There are 2 solutions

1. create --> dynamic workspace (in the events window); enter the ruleset
where indicated
2. enter the ruleset name in the file /usr/OV/conf/ESE.automation and
restart actionsvr

solution 1 makes the ruleset active only in the events workspace you
created; solution 2 renders the ruleset active once actionsvr is running
(thus, independent of any gui)

hope this helps

Al