Re: Cannot access Nways via Netview Web Interface...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cannot access Nways via Netview Web Interface...
From: Dror Katzman <zdror@IL.IBM.COM>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:46:07 +0200
Hi Gord
I would check 2 things .
1. Disable nv security
2. Check if you have any other httpd running , if yes disable them from the
inittab.
Thanks
Dror Katzman
Software Ce IBM Israel
2 Witzman St TelAviv
Office 972 3 6978251
Mobile 972 52 554251
fax      972 3 6978539

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 19/11/99 00:21:15

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Dror Katzman/Israel/IBM)
Subject:  Cannot access Nways via Netview Web Interface...

Hello All.

My config: AIX 4.2.1, Netview 5.1.1, Nways 2.0, Netscape 4.6.

I have followed all of the instructions for integrating Nways into the
Netview Apache Web Server (instructions with Nways and on the IBM Networking
Technical Tips URL) but I cannot get it to work properly.

When I open up the Netview Web Interface, I see the Nways icon (Diamond
shape). I click this, and I get the following error every darm time:

Applet ibm.nways.subsys.SubSysList can't start: ERROR

Nways is working fine within Netview, and the Netview Web interface is
working fine, it is just the Nways part of the Netview Web Interface which I
cannot get working. I followed the instructions exactly.

Has anyone ever seen this problem before??

Any info appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gord Michaels.