Creating a RIM object

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Creating a RIM object
From: Indy Chakrabarti <indy.chakrabarti@ewllc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:36:08 -0600
I am trying to use an Oracle DB for my Netview 5.1. I need to run the
@netview_ora_admin_create.sql file from sqlpus BUT I don't have this file in
my installation. In fact I don't have a directory called /usr/OV/scripts,
which is where the scripts are supposed to reside. I do have the install
disk. How can I know which of the .pkt files contains this directory so I
can extract is out of there?

Also, the installation file says that I need to install patches 3.2-TMF-0041
and 3.2-TMF-0044 first, but these patches do not exist on the Tivoli
website. Do I need them? Where can I find them?

Thanks for the help.