Re: Certification Test #681

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Certification Test #681
From: Vladimir Petr <PETR@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:19:08 +0100
Bill,
as for study materials, I would recommend to look into the following books as
well (you know of PIG):
All About Tivoli Management Agents  SG24-5134 redbook
TME 10 Internals and Problem Determination SG24-2034 redbook

Tivoli Redbooks are available at http://www.redbooks.ibm.com./solutions/tivoli/

I noticed that TMA had much emphasis laid upon him in the test. Most CLI
commands are a must.

Good luck!
Best regards.
Vladimir.