Re: Web Submap app

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Web Submap app
From: Philip_Guerra@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:29:05 -0600
I can access the initial page and do everything but view the submaps.  I checked
the webserver daemons and they are running.  I have a non root user with the
open default map in read/write mode and the root user has the same map open in
read only mode.  Is that the problem?

Regards,
Philip

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 11/23/99 01:14:19 PM