Re: BadOIDs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: BadOIDs
From: Philip_Guerra@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:55:47 -0600
you also need to update the oid_to_sym file in \usr\ov\conf\c.  After that, do
an ovstop and ovstart.  If that doesn't fix it, try deleting those objects and
let them get rediscovered.  Once they are rediscovered, they should not appear
in BadOIDs.

Regards,
Philip

Peter Weischer <pweischer@MMM.COM> on 11/30/99 04:23:16 AM