No Subject

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: No Subject
From: erika ocaqa <eocana@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:23:39 -0800
hi all,

we actually have installed netview 5.1.2 and tec
3.6.1,
and we are want to install the TIPN components, Tivoli
Framework Diagnostics  and Tivoli Framework Network
Diagnostics were installed succesfully but when we
tried to install the Tivoli Netview Inventory
Integration Adapter for Netview Server in the machine
where runs the netview, it showed ,

Distributing architecture specific client database for
rs6000.
media packet file52.PKT compiled with errors.

The server have the following
TME 10 Framework 3.6.1
TME 10 Inventory 3.6.1
Netview 5.1.2 Server
access to the RIM object inventory (wrimtest -l)

are there other way for install the integration
adapter?
are there any way for delete that was installed?

Thanks in advance.