Re: TIPN NetView Inventory Integration Adapter

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: TIPN NetView Inventory Integration Adapter
From: Scott Donohoo <scott.donohoo@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:18:46 -0500
Hello Erika,

To try to reinstall the TIPN NetView Inventory Integration Adapter, you
just need to delete the installation flag files on the NetView server:

$BINDIR/.installed/TIPNINVN_10_BIN
$DBDIR/.installed/TIPNINVN_10_DB

However, reinstalling may not be helpful without knowing what caused the
failure in the first place. If it fails again, I suggest opening a pmr to
support. Look for the following log files to provide to support:

/tmp/tivoli.cinstall (on the TMR server)
/tmp/TIPNINVN* (on the NetView server)

Regards,
Scott