How can view 8260 panel with Nways Suite 2 for NT?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: How can view 8260 panel with Nways Suite 2 for NT?
From: netmanage <netmanage@263.NET>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:36:00 +0800
Hi,
  I am use Nways Suite Manager V2 for NT,and IT Director installed.Now I can
see the 8275,8237,etc,but the 8260 and MSS
just appear as Computer Node,in command prompt,
  I can use snmpwalk -c public "IP address of Other Device" ,successful get the
MIB tree. but I can't get any 8260
and MSS 's MIB like that ,I have create the SNMP community name
for read /write etc.but the Network have another NMS (Netview for AIX) It can
see 8260 's panel use Nways Manager 1.2 ,and run
the command Snmpwalk very well, Is that Netview 's problem or
Nways problem ,or 8260's microcode is too low?
  I want someone can help me
  Any suggestion is welcome!!!
                                                       RKJ