NetView and the Tivoli desktop

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView and the Tivoli desktop
From: "Pinkos, Jay" <jpinkos@BOSTONGAS.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:15:04 -0500
Hello,

We currently have a 3.2 Tivoli TMR and Netview 5.0 installed on separate AIX
boxes.

We are considering giving more users access to our Netview application.
These clients are using Windows NT 4.0 Workstation and Windows 9x.

We are trying to decide on an architecture for deploying Netview to these
users.  Is it necessary to deploy a third party X11 package (e.g. Exceed) to
these user's machine?  What is involved in configuring Netview clients for
access?

Any suggestions and comments would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Jay Pinkos

PS - Could you please CC me directly at jpinkos@bostongas.com as I am only
subscribed to the digest version and would have to wait an additional day
for the responses.  Thank you.