Re: NT for NetView question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NT for NetView question
From: Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:37:39 -0800
Frank,

What display resolution are you using for the MAP?
Netview scales the map and label according to the
amount of screen space available and number of objects
on your screen.  The more objects you have, the
smaller the amount of screen space availabe for the
each object and you will get overlapping between
object labels.   If you are using large fonts try
change it to small fonts, or may be try to increase
the resolution to 1280 X 1024 or 1600 X 1200 if it's
possible.

Xu

--- "Frank W. Hansen"
<fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM> wrote:
> Greetings.  Is there a way to display the full label
> of an object on a
> submap?  Currently when I look at my submaps I see
> only 7 characters of the
> label unless I click on the object.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Frank W. Hansen