AW: AW: Best way to limit discovery

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: AW: Best way to limit discovery
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger@ERSTEBANK.AT>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:29:35 +0100
Well,

...THIS was the date of my last ovtopofix...
-rw-r--r--   1 root     bin      4711806 Dec 09 09:15 /usr/OV/log/db_res.log
...with...
8812 objects found in ovwdb.
...before ovtopofix started it's removing, and...
1140 objects found in ovwdb.
1140 valid nodes in ovwdb.
...after ovtopofix had finished.

...Right now (Fri Dec 10 17:26:14 NFT 1999) I've got...
20784 objects in object database.

Which should account for a lot of stubs.
But they do not seem to cause any harm at all ;-)

hth.
Regards, Ralph.
iT-AUSTRIA / OE2100 / WPNM
Tel  (mobil)  0664 1908469