NetView for NT menu registration question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView for NT menu registration question
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:15:01 -0600
Greetings.  I have created a registration file on NT to integrate an
application into NetView.  I'm running NT 4.0 SP4 NetView 5.1.1.  After I
created the registration file, I ran the ovw_verify command.  The command
consumed 100 percent of the CPU and never returned.  I broke out of the
command, removed my registration file and tried to reissue the command
ovw_verify.  The command again consumed 100 percent of the CPU and never
returned.

I have not included the registration file because at this point I just want
to get back to where I was prior to trying to load the new registration
entry.

Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant