Antwort: CISCO Y2K Patch on AIX and NETVIEW

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: CISCO Y2K Patch on AIX and NETVIEW
From: Jochen Baumann <JOCHEN.BAUMANN.JB@BAYER-AG.DE>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:55:01 +0100
Hello,

we had the same problem. Its a Cisco Bug CSCdm57779.
Workaround according Cisco:

Under rare circumstances, netview icons will be lost after installing ciscoworks
and ciscoview on aix.
Workkaround:  restore the content of /usr/OV/bitmaps/C and
/usr/OV/symbols/C with the original data from before the installation.

Jochen Baumann

Heiko_Baumann@IDG.DE@INTERNET@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU on 16.12.99 11:25:56
Bitte antworten an NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU@INTERNET
Gesendet von: NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU