Re: How to add Expressions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How to add Expressions
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:20:20 -0500

It is done in /usr/OV/conf/mibExpr.conf, which contains doc in its header.
The file on AIX doesn't have much good in it, but the one for NT has some.
See attached..
(See attached file: mibexpr.conf)

Detroit
Hello list,

How can I add Expression IDs to the existing list which is located in "MIB
Data Collection / MIB Object Selection" (If%inErrors, If%outErrors, and
Trapgend_Disk%util)?  I would like to create expressions that collect
utilization data for router and switch interfaces.

This list has been a great source of helpful information.  Thanks!

Debra

Debra Evankovich
Network Analyst
Montana Power Company