Re: Strange trap - NetView for NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Strange trap - NetView for NT
From: Larry H <remlali@HAREM.ERICSSON.SE>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:30:09 +0100
we had solaris 2.5.1 installed with netview 5.1

from the cisco devices with IOS 12, a logout-trap
would cause a invalid snmptrap by trapd,
and trapd acutally hanged after receiving it..

then we installed solaris 2.6 and reinstalled netview
and the problem disapered

this was from the loopback int from the router sending.
but 100.255.18.0 looks like a network address to me.

thanks

larry liimatainen