Re: 3Com NetBuilderII and Cisco 2500 - 4000 - 7200 MIB ´s

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 3Com NetBuilderII and Cisco 2500 - 4000 - 7200 MIB ´s
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:21:18 -0500

The usual way to do this is to go out to the web site of these vendors and try
to locate and download them.  Alternatively, If this hardware is so important
that you have to monitor it, then chances are that your company also has a
support agreement with these vendors and you can call or contact their support
centers and get them to provide the MIBs.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Marcos Pezzutti <pezzutti@BANESPA.COM.BR> on 12/28/99 11:18:03 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>