Re: Problem with NetView Console GUI MONITOR and TEST Drop down menus

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problem with NetView Console GUI MONITOR and TEST Drop down menus
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:51:15 -0500
Larry, appmon.exe would be the wrapper executable that invokes many
of the functions on the menus and presents the output dialog. So your
Dr.Watson is very likely involved. With Dr. Watson involved, it is usually
a good idea to call Support.

Detroit

I'm using NetView for NT 5.1.2

I just recently starting getting these errors when I use the drop down
menus; MONITOR and TEST.
Such as:

Network
    Addresses
    Interfaces

and

Test
    Connectivity
    Demand Poll

The ERRORS:

Cannot start /usr/OV/bin/netcheck.exe -e 10.1.1.1

Cannot start /usr/OV/bin/nmdemandpoll.exe  ROUTER1

Cannot start /usr/OV/bin/rnetstat.exe -S ROUTER1

Has anyone else experienced these errors?
What does APPMON.EXE have to do with them?
I occasionally get a DR. WATSON with APPMON.EXE.

Thanks very much.

Larry