Re: TFNC Rel Notes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: TFNC Rel Notes
From: Dean Grant <dgrant@AHOLDUSA.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:10:32 -0500

Alain,

I have the TFNC 1.01 CD and it has the release notes on it, but not the user's
guide. I am sending it to you off line as according to a recent email I assume
that attaching an Adobe file should not be done. Can you send me a copy of the
user's guide?

Thanks

Dean

"MENEZES, ALAIN" <alain.menezes@FORTISBANK.COM> on 12/30/99 09:57:05 AM