Re: Netview NT & Framework & TEC (was nothing)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview NT & Framework & TEC (was nothing)
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:26:32 -0500
Ok, I stand corrected on TIPN. About the events going to T/EC, well,  I
have
done it, it works. Perhaps it is not a TIPN feature on NT because of the
differences
between NT and Unix. This is James' area, not mine, but he appears to still
be on
vacation.

Have you configured event forwarding to T/EC in the regular way for Netview
for NT?
If you clarify the problem you are having, I'm sure someone here can help
you.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Karsten Schweiger <Karsten.Schweiger@GECITS-EU.COM>@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> on
01/07/2000 08:05:45 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>