Re: Web colors (was nothing)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Web colors (was nothing)
From: "Demets.Steven" <Demets.Steven@ARMY.MIL.BE>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:10:27 +0100
                I have the same problem.  What I found to be helpful, was to
open a CDE session as the root user, and then recreate the web-icons.
                Also, this problem is known at Tivoli (APAR: IX87760), which
states that the icons displayed on the web interface are not the same icons
displayed on the X11 interface.  The icons on the web client interface
appear differently in color and/or shape and/or bitmap within the icon.
Sometimes some icons do not appear at all.

                Steven Demets
                1Sgt
                CVILM
                Dept Explo