Re: Framework v3.6.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Framework v3.6.1
From: Dean Grant <dgrant@AHOLDUSA.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:31:48 -0500
I don't know of any issues with Framework 3.6.2 (which is the current version)
and NetView. We
are on it and have had no problems. We were on 3.6.1 before that and had no
issues there either.

We find it easier to not have a seperate TMR for NetView. We just connect our
two NV 5.1.2 servers
into the root TMR. We used to have a seperate TMR for NetView that was
interconnected, but found
that it added administration overhead and complexity so we decided to do
without.

Either way works fine though.

HTH

Dean Grant