Re: Node management

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Node management
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:29:39 -0500
No, there is no line command to unmanage an object.

 Unmanaging is relative to a particular map, and like most map operations, you
must have the read-write copy of that map open to make permanent changes to it.
If you have more than one map, you must open each of them in turn and unmanage
the same object on each in order for it to be unmanaged in the object database.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Faruk Grozdanic <farukg@US.IBM.COM> on 01/13/2000 05:51:43 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>