Re: NetView V6

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView V6
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:27:23 -0600
I don't think that V6 has been released yet to the public, and anyone in the
Managed Beta Program (my company is) is "sworn to secrecy" by a
non-disclosure agreement.  I think that there is some public information
available about V6, but since I am in the Beta program, I'm not sure what's
public, and what's confidential.

Hopefully, some of the "tivoli.com" folks that monitor this list can comment
on V6, and answer your upgrade path question.

Joel Gerber - I/T Networking Professional - USAA Information Technology Co.
- San Antonio, TX
* (210)456-4231         * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com   "
http://www.usaa.com