Re: anyone monitoring temperatures?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: anyone monitoring temperatures?
From: Steve Francis <steve.francis@COMMSERV.UCSB.EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:29:23 -0800
We're monitoring the temperature sensors in our Cisco gear, just using
Netview's Data Collection and Thresholding function.

We also have temperature sensors attached to some monitoring boxes from
Liebert Corp (they also monitor a bunch of alarm contacts on different things,
like voice mail servers, power rectifiers, etc), which we monitor with MLM, so
we can have multiple thresholds. (i.e. do this if the temp gets to X; do this
if it gets to Y.)