Re: multisesion opened on system boot.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: multisesion opened on system boot.
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:44:17 -0500
Also, Sergio, I remember seeing a problem years ago, Netview V4 and AIX V4,
with CDE, where Netview would start 4 or 5 times at login because there
were
4 or 5 windows involved in the Netview display (the map, the toolbar, the
navtree,
etc), and at restart, each one of them started a Netview display rather
than just
the component. I don't recall if there was a defect involved (you should be
past
that now since this was May '96), but I think it was a procedural issue.
Try cleaning
up your CDE and re-saving the home session settings.

Detroit

Hi all:

I have NetView 4.1 with AIX 4.2.1.

Some time ago the NetView box  had a power failure, after that when the
system start up the NetView GUI is initialized multiple times on the
same console.

I wonder if anybody has had this problem before?

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Cardona