Re: Problems configuring NetView..

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problems configuring NetView..
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:52:33 -0500
If commands are missing then your install failed and you have no hope of getting
NetView to run correctly at this point.  You will have to go back and figure out
where the install went wrong and fix it.  My advice is to call Support and get
some expert help pronto.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Frank Gallacher <franx@OAS.TELSTRA.COM.AU> on 01/30/2000 08:14:46 PM