Antwort: nvserverd start/end events to tec

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: nvserverd start/end events to tec
From: Eva-Maria Fettig <efettig@HAITEC.DE>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:30:05 +0100

Hallo Leslie,

this nvserverd event is different somehow: first it is not defined in
tradpd.conf, second: it is not defined in the nvserverd.baroc. It seems to me
that it is internally generated and if event forwarding to TEC is enebled, it is
created and send to TEC. So I cannot configure the severity or status.
It is also not a problem of TEC Console configuration, as my console is
configured to display also closed and harmless events.
Any other idea?

Thanks
Eva

Eva-Maria Fettig           e-mail: efettig@haitec.de
Haitec AG                 Tel. +49 89 35631 3393
Alois-Wolfmüller-Str. 8   Fax +49 89 35631 3300
80939 München             Mobil +49 172 8592939

Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM> am 02.02.2000 17:02:30

Bitte antworten an Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>