Re: SunWbtool

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SunWbtool
From: Vladimir Petr <Petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:33:47 +0100
Hello, Martin;
NetView 5.x requires the SUNWbtool in order to install (see release notes). The
package (together with SUNWsprot and SUNWtoo which are not necessary) contains
developer's tools (linker and compiler related binaries) like sccs, lex, yacc,
make, nm, etc. It should be present on the installation CD so that you can
install it via pkgadd. They will install into /usr/ccs/lib and /usr/ccs/bin.

HTH,
Best regards,
Vladimir.

--