maxLoadEvents not considered

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: maxLoadEvents not considered
From: Pablo Sierra <pablo_sierra@ES.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:02:34 +0000
Hi!
I'm trying to start the Event Display application loading 100 events from the
event log, so I have configured my $HOME/.Xdefault file with the following
statements:

nvevents.maxNumEvents    : 100
nvevents.maxLoadEvents   : 100
nvela.maxLoadEvents : 100

When I run "nvela" and Query->Display Events, I get 100 events on my History
Event Window (I have more than 100 events stored on ovevents.log)

However, when I run "nvevents" I just get 53 events on my "Events Display
Application Main Workspace". Then, when more events are being received, the
number of events on the main window is increased until a maximum of 100.

All statements seem to work except nvevents.maxLoadEvents. I don't manage to
start the Event Viewer application loading more than 53 events. I haven't found
any similar problem on the Forum Archive, so I'm thinking I'm doing something
wrong.

Any help?
Thank you.

//Pablo Sierra