Re: Bitmap editor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Bitmap editor
From: Bob Stamm <Robert_Stamm@RES.RAYTHEON.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:33:25 -0500
On my X-windows machine the directory /usr/bin/X11 contains a utility
called "bitmap" that
I've used to do this sort of thing.  Perhaps you have this standard
X-windows utility too.  If so, try it
out.

Bob

Pablo Sierra <pablo_sierra@ES.IBM.COM> on 02/11/2000 12:28:03 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Robert Stamm/RES/Raytheon/US)
Subject:  Bitmap editor

Hi,

Does anybody know of a bitmap editor I could use to create new NetView
icons?
I've tried to use "dticon" utility. dticon is abel to read existent NetView
icon's bitmaps, but
the format it uses to save new icons, is not the same as NetView's, and
NetView
is
not abel to compile the new icon (ovw -config fails).

Thanks in advanced.

//Pablo Sierra