Re: TRAP AUTOMATIC ACTION not working ???

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: TRAP AUTOMATIC ACTION not working ???
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:15:36 -0500
See the man page on trapd.conf -- they are the same variable specifications  as
you use in formatting the trap in trapd.conf:
$A is agent address, $C is community string, $1 is the first variable, etc.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@PRINCETON.EDU> on 02/16/2000 04:07:30 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>