TME10 NetView v5.1.2 Upgrade

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: TME10 NetView v5.1.2 Upgrade
From: Sean Davidson <sean.davidson@MAIL.PUBLIX.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:21:29 -0500
Running AIX 4.2.1, NetView v5.1.1, Tivoli Framework v3.6.1. My NetView
Server is the only managed node.

Just got done loading the TME10 NetView Server 5.1.2 Patch on my NetView
Server, it completed with no errors. I went to load the TME 10 NetView
Database 5.1.2 Patch on my NetView Server, but get the following error:

The following products or patches need to be installed before you can
continue with this portion of the installation: ``NV_1_0_3''.

I went back to the v5.1.1 CD just to make sure I had loaded the TME10
NetView Server 5.1.1 Database Patch and got the same error. I'm thinking
I've missed something somewhere, but I went back through the install
procedure in the release notes for 5.1.2 and I've done everything per the
release notes so far. Any idea what is causing this error?

Thanks,
Sean Davidson

Sr. Network Systems Engineer
Publix Super Markets, Inc.