Re: Difference between Netview V4, V5 and V6

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Difference between Netview V4, V5 and V6
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:07:38 -0500
There is no externally published doc available on the features in V6  yet,
though I have been told this is coming, as I posted in my note this morning.  As
soon as I find out, you will see it here.  But you are premature in asking for a
redbook.  Those don't usually follow until 6 months or so after the product is
generally available.   I do not know if one is in the works or not at this time.

I have already mentioned some new features of V6 in last month and if you point
your browser to   http://www.vk.net/lists
you can browse the list archive maintained by Mark van Kerkwyk

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

alexis henry <nv_alexis@YAHOO.FR> on 03/01/2000 09:29:42 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>