Re: Netview 6.0 availability again

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 6.0 availability again
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:21:36 -0500
Worldwide GA was February 25th.  I cannot answer for what Switzerland is doing.
The code was already shipped to all customers with a current maintenance
contract, or so I am told, and all the CDs are already burned.  Whether they are
ready to ship in Switzlerland is another matter and and I have no way to check
on that nor to contact anyone there.  Besides, it is March already and they
should be ready to ship a week after GA, anywhere in the world.  At least that
is what we have been told.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Thierry Van Mol <thierry.van-mol@CIEV.VD.CH> on 03/03/2000 09:26:27 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>