Re: FW: NetView 6.0 Install

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: FW: NetView 6.0 Install
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:08:52 -0500

According to my notes, if you have 3.6.2 then you do not need the 3.6.1-TMF-0045
patch, but I haven't done a fresh install on 3.6.2 (it wasn't out when I was
doing that) so I cannot verify that by experience.

If you need urgent assistance, I would open a problem to Support by calling
1-800-TIVOLI-8 or  submitting one electronically from
http://www.tivoli.com/support  (you have to be registered for that first).

Hope this helps

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Patel, Shaileshbhai B" <shaileshbhai.patel@eds.com> on 03/06/2000 09:58:06 AM