Re: For W.M.de.Bruin

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: For W.M.de.Bruin
From: Ray Schafer <schafer@tkg.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 21:47:47 -0600
Steve Stamper wrote:

> When I try and directly e-mail you, the e-mail keeps getting kicked back.
> Can you confirm that I have your direct address correct?

The list server changed location on Sunday, and if you tried to send to the
old address (nv-l@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU)  your mail would have bounced due to an
alias forwarding problem.  It is now corrected and has been since Monday
afternoon.

This message made it, so not sure what the problem could be besides that.
Unless maybe you have just joined the forum?